Salesforce is a web-based cloud computing platform or software, which is used to build better, faster and more reliable web applications. Its multi-tenant model optimizes computing resources that helps global enterprises to enhance their efficiency and save money. It enables developers to design and create applications that match with the customers’ insight and requirements across mobile devices.
This software program is compatible to 16 languages and more than 800 applications. With constant improvement to application development environment, visual design tools and support for Sencha, jQuery and Apache Cordova, the Salesforce has transformed into a successful cloud platform business. As a mobile development platform, there is steady maturation of Salesforce Touch, ServiceMax (for comprehensive iPad app development) and HTML 5 supported applications development.
Having years of experience, Let Us Code offers the highly scalable and secure customized Salesforce cloud solutions. Our cloud computing services include
- Salesforce CRM migration
- Salesforce cloud integration
- Salesforce cloud customization
Our customized Salesforce cloud computing solutions facilitate the cloud-based run-time environment and programming architecture that set us apart from others. Our Salesforce consultants offer advice and guidance for the effective integration and implementation of applications. Our straight forward and customer oriented approaches include
- Analysis of requirements
- Case development (detailed review & document existing business process, and mapping business process)
- Architectural gap analysis
- Development roadmap (initial user setup, configuration and customization, data sharing and security setup, offline briefcase, page layouts and user groups setup)
- Solution architecture design and best practices guidance (initial account, contact and lead migration, custom onsite end user, assistance with data mapping and administrator training).
Key benefits of our Salesforce services
- Simple, flexible and scalable solutions
- Custom coding free
- Graphical, point-and-click services
- Fast configuration and deployment
- Service oriented architecture (SOA) approach for business continuity
- Secure connectivity with data formats and applications
- Eliminate extra hardware expenditures
- Economical Software as a Service (SaaS) platform
- Minimal risk and initial investment