WebLogic is the one of the best application servers for developing and implementing JEE application with support for advanced features for improving scalability and performance and supporting the Oracle application portfolio, while reducing operational costs. This platform is currently developed by Oracle Corporation. It provides a standard suite of APIs for developing distributed Java applications offering several services such as messaging services, databases and connections to external enterprise systems. For integrating valuable tools and resources into heterogeneous environment, it has rich development and implementation framework. The WebLogic platform consists of multiple component products, which can be used as per the application requirement i.e. in combination or independently. The enterprise application model of the WebLogic server is very easy to use. It centralizes various application services such as business components, web server functionality and access to back-end enterprise systems.
Let Us Code offers a wide spectrum of WebLogic Application services that include WebLogic Server as a Web Server, WebLogic Server Clusters, WebLogic Server Security Service and WebLogic Server Management and Monitoring. Our dedicated team of experts has a good knowledge and experience with the WebLogic application server that enables them to deliver highly scalable and reliable services.
Benefits with Let Us Code’s WebLogic Server
- Deliver scalable applications by adding extra nodes to live clusters and load balancing across them.
- Configure and monitor application server instances across different domains and clusters from a unified management environment
- Identify crucial blockages by monitoring, profiling and managing applications in development without affecting runtime behavior.
- Minimize configuration and connection issues with simple linking to Oracle Database, Oracle Applications and Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- Achieve operation with powerful and automated fail-over within clusters
- Profound real-time analysis of a WebLogic server’s performance that includes analysis of several sub-components such as the Database Access (JDBC), Virtual Machine (JVM), Java Beans (EJB), Clusters, Connectors etc.
- WebLogic performance’s automatic base-lining and time-based alerting when detected with unusual high activity.
- WebLogic performance’s automatic correlation with the performance of other tiers to identify the issues.
- Web-based performance monitoring & performance tuning of WebLogic.