Automated testing simplifies usage of tools and programs in test planning, implementation and analysis. Automation could be full or partial (with occasional manual intervention). Automated testing is the preferred technique for scale testing of massive information and repetitiveness. It minimizes the risk of human errors and improves the quality of test. The extension of automation depends on testing frequency and volume, availability of resources and project complexity. The new software goes through stringent testing procedure before rolling out in the market, ensuring the flawless deliver of software. It enhances efficiency and effectiveness of the service, which is quite difficult to achieve through manual testing. This automation has brought several benefits to the industry because it is
- Automated tests run faster than the tests performed manually. It saves time and efforts.
- Automated test are compatible to multiple versions of the software, despite the different interface.
- Test automation enables a tester to test the software after repetitive execution of the same operation. It eliminates risk of human errors and save time of both developers and testers.
- The tests run same operation multiple times thereby eliminating human error and results accurate and more reliable products.
- Tester can customize or program the tests as per the requirement of the business. It provides a great flexibility to developers and testers.
- Automated testing enables the testers to develop comprehensive test suites covering all attributes in software application. It enhances the quality and functionality of software.
- Cost reduction
- Automation reduces the cost in regression testing when large number of resources is required.
Let Us Code offers a flexible automated testing module, which is quite easy to operate, feature-rich and reusable. It can be customized as per the business requirement, and supports multiple browsers. We are recognized for our quality yet cost effective automated testing services that set us apart from competitors.