Open Source Development
Open Source Software has now become an integral part of enterprises. The major advantage of this software is that it costs nothing. It comes with source code that enables the licensed users to use, modify and distribute it. It streamlines the operations and improves business performance. At Let Us Code, we have a team of professionals that works with integration, and develop open source software development solutions to serve the business centric requirements of our clients.
There are some potential advantages of opting open source software –
- Premium quality software
- Most of the Open source softwares are premium in quality. Designed and analyzed by several experts across the globe, the available source code are highly secure and of superior quality. It’s quite efficient for coding as well.
- The Open source codes are distributed by the developers that make them auditable and reliable. You don’t need to ask your auditors for its auditability and suitability.
- No vendor lock-in
- Vendor lock-in is the major problem for the enterprises. But, the open source software allows you to choose the most suitable vendor, and helps you with other issues such as lack of portability, inability to customize software and high expensive fees.
- Integrated management
- Open source software easily integrates with your server, applications and service management like common information model and web based enterprise management (WBEM). It leads to an effective management.
- Source code visibility
- It allows you to view the source code behind interfaces, and provides accurate knowledge and status of the software’s behavior than any other documentation.
- Open source software is quite economical. It cut down the expenditures made on maintenance and licensing fees.
Scaling and consolidating
- Open source software is easy to scale. Having features like open source applications, clustering and load balancing, it enables enterprises to achieve more with fewer resources.
- Let Us Code assists you with customized open source design and development at reasonable prices.