Manual testing is a process used by software developers to run tests manually, compare application expectations and actual products with an intention to detect application defects. This helps the tester to determine the functioning and efficiency of the program. The accuracy of manual testing depends on several factors such as performance of the testing tools, knowledge and experience of the testing team, number of essential regressions and consistent growth of software to be tested.
It is mostly preferred in executing UI test cases or short-term test cases that need to run once or twice. Manual testing consumes more time, but it’s quite cost effective. Purchasing software or application automation tools could be an expensive affair for the small size or budget-tight enterprises. They don’t need to put the up-front costs into software, required for the automation tools or testing. Moreover, it helps you find bugs while handling, thereby developing more appropriate software. Manual testing is quite flexible too. It takes less time to set up, and allows testing ideas easily and quickly. Let Us Code offers a complete suite of manual testing services, and helps you to deliver high-quality to products to end users and brand value.
Our Manual Testing Services Include:
- Integrated testing
- Acceptance testing
- System testing
- White box testing
- Black box testing
- Unit testing
- We have a strong team of highly qualified and experienced manual functional testers that assists you at following aspects:
- Analysis of project requirements, and software functionalities
- Development of a customized Functional Test Plan and Functional Test Strategy
- Development of Functional Test Cases and Functional Test Scenarios
- Manual implementation of Functional Tests
- Tracking software defects during testing process
- Regression Testing